Yves Rocher Canada

Friday, October 21, 2011

Natural Medicine for Allergies and Asthma!

 Do yourself a favor.....give herbal natural medicines a chance for Allergy relief and Asthma relief. Allergy and Asthma are closely related. An asthma attack can occur from an Allergy. For that reason, this page will address both of these health problems, give you an understanding of their causes, and the common side effects to expect with traditional asthma medicine and allergy medicine. Plus some suggestions of natural medicines for allergies and asthma.


I have allergies. I've been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis and asthma. Two strikes against me for COPD. I know how helpless you can feel during an asthma attack. I also know how I feel after using my 'puffer' (albuterol). If I HAVE to use it, I may as well get ready to become totally useless for the rest of the day. Many times I've experienced tremors and total exaustion within an hour of using albuterol (and this is all before noon-time).

0 Responses to “Natural Medicine for Allergies and Asthma!”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved asd | Blogger Template by Bloggermint